Each volunteer who registers and participates in the 35th Campaign is eligible to participate in the draw (provided they have participated in at least one evening of operation).
Bonus: Volunteers who register before November 30th will double their chances of winning (so they will get two changes).
The draw will be done by the National Secretariat on January 8, 2019.
Price: Winning prize as part of the 35th 2018 Campaign is a trip for 2 people of 6 days (including a night on the plane) and 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in Brussels*:
- Return economy class flights departing from Montreal
- Airport transfers
- A guided tour for 2 people in the city of Brussels
- A private tour for 2 people in Leuven, including a visit to the Stella Artois Brewery
- A guided tour for 2 people fo a day in Bruges and Ghent
- $500 in spending money
- Taxes on services included